Assistant Director Web & Database Development/ Web & Database Developer
- To prepare and submit annual budget and recommend revisions thereof.
- To prepare and submit monthly/quarterly consolidated Budget Execution Reports (BERs) setting out values of budgets, actual expenditures incurred, per month, in accordance with the approved budget.
- To prepare different kinds of activity reports to analyze the workflow and status of budget.
- To prepare and submit the reports covering the overall budgetary expenditures. To assist Deputy Director (Finance) in preparation of Budget and Budget Execution Reports (BERs) on monthly/quarterly basis.
- To manage the costing, budgeting and accounting of all Projects/Programs funds, as part of the government budgeting process.
- Coordinate with all sections/wings of KPITB and get prepared the pertinent information required for the budget preparation and releases thereof.
- To monitor and keeping track of the deliverables and supply of goods, works and services to ensure they meet agreed objectives and budget estimates, and recommend payments in light of the approved budget.
- To maintain all the budget related books.
- To follow up on correspondence related with budget.
Director Finance & Accounts Wing of the KPITB
Director Finance & Accounts