Assistant Director Web & Database Development/ Web & Database Developer
- The candidate must be proficient in web design, UI/UX and graphics design
- The candidate should be expert in designing websites, landing pages, stationary, logo designing, catalogs, brochures, posters and presentations, Infographics and Social media campaign
- The candidate must have a sound knowledge of technological and latest UI/UX trends with understanding of businesses to create designs best suited to satisfy business as well as end users.
- The candidate must have expertise in application designs from the conception of the designs to prototyping, mockup designing to the final HTML designs.
- The candidate should have a keen eye, a high sense of quality with attention to detail.
- The candidate must possess excellent communication skills and should be a focused and result- oriented professional with a strong aesthetic sense and attention to detail.
- Website Design
- Logo Design
- UI/UX Design
- Print Media
- Banner Design
- Business Cards
- Brochure Design
- UI Designs
Projects & Technical Wing of the KPITB
Director Projects & Technical