- To develop a competent human resource pool as per standards of the national and international ICT industry.
- To create a competitive human resource pool by offering them technical training in the recognized, prevalent programs such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft certification, Cisco certification, Intel, etc
- To enhance the technical, managerial, corporate and communications skills of the individuals to gain and retain employment in the ICT industry.
- Completed BCS/MSc/MCS (IT 16 years degree) or IT related degree and individuals of KP Domicile holders
- Candidates having minimum 50 % marks in NTS (General / Subject).
- Only approved/selected candidates for capacity building/certification will be given subsidies. List of approved/selected candidates will be published on KPITB website. A candidate can only apply for one certification at a time.
- KPITB keep the rights reserved for capacity building to reject any applicant without assigning any reason /changes in policy.
- Only applications through KPITB website will be considered for Capacity Building/Certification program.
- In case of any policy changes, it will be publish on KPITB website and Facebook page.
STATISTICS OF CAPACITY BUILDING:
- For Capacity Building / Certification (2013-14)
- 380 candidates applied,
- Out of which 79 were eligible
- 49 candidates registered with KP IT Board
- 28 completed/ qualified.