Salient features of the Technology City:
- Located at the gateway of OBOR/ CPEC
- Subsidized plot at very reasonable rate
- KP Government Procurement Policy to procure from local manufacturers only
- Exemption from all taxes on income for a period of 10 years
- Exemption from custom duties and taxes on import of capital goods/plant and machinery
- 5% subsidy on mark-up
- 25% subsidy on transportation costs from Karachi Port to Rashakai Special Economic Zone on import of plant and machinery
- 25% subsidy on electricity bill for a period of 03 years
- Subsidized training of workforce of Electronic manufacturing and software development clusters
Overview of the Technology City:
The Technology City at Rashakai SEZ spans over one hundred acres of land and comprises of the following clusters:
- Electronic Manufacturing Cluster (EMC)
- Software Companies Cluster
- Academic Cluster
- R&D Cluster
- Non-Processing Zone
Due to overwhelming response for investment in the Technology City at Rashakai Special Economic Zone both from local and international investors, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board needs to assess the overall size of each cluster based on the requirements of the interested investors for planning the size of the Technology City.
All interested investors are required to fill the form and indicate their requirements in the given fields:
Terms & Conditions
- The application form can be submitted online only at www.kpitb.gov.pk/techcity
- The application must be accompanied by a business plan inclusive of comprehensive feasibility report of the aspiring industry.
- The submission of this application form is for the purpose of determining preliminary demand for investment in Technology City at Rashakai Special Economic Zone and does not render entitlement to the rights of allocation/allotment of plot.
- KPITB would seek applications for the allotment of plots later on, against an approved criteria according to which the applications for the allotment of plots and supporting documents/requisites shall be evaluated. KPITB shall hold the sole and exclusive right to reject any application for allocation without assigning any reason thereon.
- Submission of incorrect, false or misleading information will result in rejection of preliminary application collected for the purpose of determining demand.