KPITB Campus Ambassadors Program 2019
Looking for an opportunity to work closely with the IT driven government and be campus ambassadors on your university campus?
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board is a public sector autonomous organization established for the promotion of Information Technology, Information Technology enabled services and Information Technology enabled education for public and private sector of the Province of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The campus ambassador program is a way for university students to be an effective liaison between KPITB and the university.
The top candidates recruited through our drive would be selected as campus ambassadors and will be given an opportunity to work closely with KPITB to promote KPITB’s initiatives, public and youth engagements through awareness. We would like to recruit people from versatile backgrounds, having utmost potential to grow with our esteemed organization and expand their potential to help the young professionals achieve major goals with regards to technology and its implementation.
Our drive for the recruitment of Campus Ambassadors is going to have a great impact on how vast KPITB can have its outreach and towards which sector successfully. If you are a great doer , having enriched background in community service through IT and leading your campus in a profound manner, you are absolutely invited to be a part of our Campus Ambassadors Program.
This program would not only provide you mentorship in sense of enriched outreach approach and making connections, but you’ll get perks of a flexible working zone and making the right choices.You should be able to showcase the highlights and updates of the upcoming projects, ventures and happenings through KPITB. We would make sure , that you get all the essentials required for your outreach and campus drives and would assist you virtually by the support of Regional coordinators.
Skills and competency Criteria:
Candidates must be current students at a university in Pakistan. We accept candidates from all degrees, undergraduate or postgraduate. You must have at least one year left of your degree in order to be eligible for this role. Essential skills required for this role include:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Enthusiastic and initiative taking.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Preference will be given to the active members of student societies of the campus having executive roles.
- Be a dynamic student with ability to meet deadlines.
- Have Leadership Skills and high levels of pro-activism.
- Be ready to make a positive impact.
What has KPITB planned for you?
KPITB comes up with a lot of rewards, when it comes to young professionals and their efforts for the development of the community. You’ll be getting :
- Preference in being enrolled at KPITB’s projects
- Most active university ambassadors will get free passes to workshops/events of KPITB.
- Become a part of DYS’19 as organizers and future events of KPITB.
- Access to KPITB’s Facilities.
- Goodies and schwags!
- Networking opportunities.
- Certificate and letter of recommendation on successful completion of the program.
- Can avail partnership facilities from KPITB for regional projects and events.
- Get involved in startup ecosystem of Pakistan.
- Gain leadership skills.
- To connect with other ambassadors, share resources and get to know about KPITB fellows from across pakistan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Being a brand ambassador of KPITB you will be doing the following activities/jobs in your campus:
- Promotion of KPITB’s projects in the campus
- Arrange & coordinate with the university management for events/meetings
- Be a part of KPITB social media team to promote activities and information of KPITB in your university through social media channels.
- Come up with innovative ideas on how KPITB can associate with your university.
KPITB Campus Ambassadors are student volunteers who represent KPITB and assist to promote KPITB events and initiatives at their universities. In this role, Ambassadors will develop skills such as event management and organisation, communication skills, and the ability to form relationships with various stakeholders. The KPITB office is located in Peshawar, and as such, Ambassadors located outside of Peshawar will be expected to work independently for the majority of their Ambassadorship and ensure that they maintain frequent contact with the Regional Coordinator (direct reporting line). This is a year-long commitment and as such, interested candidates need to ensure that they can set aside time in their schedules to actively dedicate themselves to this role.